Railway Recruitment Board, RRB will declare the RRB Group D result 2018 tomorrow, February 13, 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check the official site of regional RRB
websites- rrbmumbai.gov.in, rrbahmedabad.gov.in, rrbajmer.gov.in, rrbcdg.gov.in to check the result. The Board has already released the answer keys long back. The objection window was also opened for candidates to raise objections on the answer key.
The recruitment drive will fill up 62,907 posts of Group D staffs in Indian Railways. The candidates who will qualify the written examination will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification. Candidates follow these simple steps to check their RRB Group D Result 2018.
RRB Group D Result 2018: Steps to check
- Visit the official site of RRB at rrbmumbai.gov.in or the respective RRB regional website.
- Click on RRB Group D result link available on the home page.
- Enter the login credentials- user id and password
- Click on submit.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the copy and keep a print out for further need.
The examination was conducted from September 17 to December 17, 2019. The online examination was the Computer Based Test. As per reports, about 1.80 crore candidates have reportedly appeared for the examination across the country. Candidates who want to get more details related to the recruitment drive, visit the official regional websites of RRB.