JEE Main April Exam 2019: The online registration process for the Join Entrance Exam (Main) April 2019 begins today, February 8 by the National Testing Agency (NTA). All the candidates can fill the application form on the official website, the link for which is jeemain.nic.in
The last date to apply online for JEE Main April Exam 2019 is March 7.
JEE Main April Exam 2019: Date
The NTA will conduct the JEE Main II exam 2019 between April 6 to 20. The entrance exam will be held at various test centres across the country.
Mode of examination JEE (Main) 2019 will be conducted in the following mode:
Paper-1 (BE/BTech) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only
Paper-2 (BArch/ BPlanning): Mathematics- Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in “Pen and Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on drawing sheet
JEE Main April Exam 2019: How to apply
- Visit the official website, jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘Online Application for JEE Main April 2019’
- Enter all the required information in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and upload all the relevant documents
- Click on submit
Note: All the candidates are advised to take print out of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Important instructions for candidates:
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have a scanned image of his/her recent photograph and signature in running hand. These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form
- The photograph should be coloured or black/11INFORMATION BULLETIN (1st Attempt): JEE (MAIN) 2019white (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it as shown. It should be without cap or goggles
- Spectacles are allowed. Polaroid photos are not acceptable
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected. Candidates may keep 6-8 identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of entrance examination, Seat Allocation Process and Admission.
About JEE Main:
The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN will be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Examination was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards.
For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.