Google is today celebrating Lev Landau’s 111th Birthday by Leo Landau via Google Doodle. Lev Landau was a Soviet material scientist who did many searches in physics in the 20th century. Lev Landau was born on January 22, 1908, in Baku, Azerbaijan. He was well-versed in mathematics and science since his childhood. He was at the forefront of the rest of the school in the school. In his father oil company, engineer and mother were doctors. He was very calm and shy nature since childhood. At the age of 13, he had completed his schooling. After that, they were ready to go to college. He was also given the Nobel Award later. Let’s know some special things of his life …
1. After finishing his schooling at the age of 13, Lev Landau took admission in Physics at Leningrad University in 1924. At that time, his age was 16 years. At the age of 21, Lev Landau completed Ph.D. They received Rockefeller Fellowship.
2. After receiving fellowship he got an opportunity to see the research facility in Zurich, Cambridge, and Copenhagen. Soviet also gave them stipends. Nobel laureate Niels Bohr got a chance to study.
3. Lev Landau discovered Density Matrix Method, Theory of Second Order Phase Transition, Theory of Fermi Liquid. He is also a Kharkiv and a professor of Theatrical Physics at Moscow State Universities.
4. Lev Landau was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1962 for the research of the behavior of liquid helium at extremely low temperatures. After that, he came into the world’s eyes and became quite famous.
5. Born in 1908, Lev Landau passed away on 1 April 1968 in Moscow, Russia.