Who does not like black, long, dense and soft hair, but getting such hair requires a lot of effort and care. Also needs some special hair masks, which can help make the hair dense and soft. To get such hair, do oilying and massage every week. Apart from this, some tips such as not washing wet hair, less use of heat, keeping hair tied at night and drying of hair and hair need this special hair mask. Learn about everything about that hair mask.
How to Make Aloe Vera Gel Hair Masks?
1. A small bowl Aloe Vera Gel
2. 3 tablespoons coconut oil
3. 2 teaspoons honey
How to Apply Aloe Vera Gel Hair Marks?
1. Take the quantity given to Aloe vera gel, coconut oil and honey and make paste on all three mixes well.
2. Place this paste on hair and scalp.
3. After applying the paste, keep the head covered with shower cap or rubber for approximately 1 hour.
Hair Mask Result
Apply this hair mask twice a week for better results. This paste will serve as a deep conditioner for hair. After 2 to 3 of your use, you will feel the difference in hair. The hair will look soft and nourished rather than rigid and lifeless.