Have you ever felt inconvenient to share your smartphone with others? Although we are always in situations when we have to share our smartphone with our relative or any friend. While sharing, we are also afraid that nobody will break your privacy by opening an app. At the same time, before calling your relative or any child, we think that it is something that can access only one app in the phone and open it.
Well, we have a feature that helps with this, and you can feel free to give your phone to anyone. Because after that he will only be able to open the same app in your phone. The name of the feature is pin windows which will keep pining some windows on your screen while your smartphone will remain locked.
While following these steps, know that your phone should run on Android Lollipop and above
1. First you have to open the settings of your phone
2. After this you have to go to Security and Lock Screen Options.
3. Scroll down and click the screen pinning option, then you open that again.
4. Activate this feature by turning the toggle on
5. Before you do unpinning, definitely click ‘Ask for Unlock Pattern’. Before you do this unpinning, you will be asked for your password.
6. After that you will have to open the app you want to pin. After this, open the recently used app by clicking on the resort button.
7. Click on the pin icon before pinning the app
8. After that your app will become unpinned and you need to unpin before opening another app.