In today’s world of smartphones, a new smartphone has taken birth ,which competes the world and expectations of the people. And that smartphone is the future of smartphones world i.e . LGV20
LG V20 is a superhero – and it is , it have two of everything (or more!). Two screens, two cameras, four DACs, two apps on the screen, the list goes on and on.
The LG V20 is an exploration into the future of smartphone multimedia.
It’s advance feature of setero music makes your ear comfortable to hear music. It’s a pocket music studio too. Its mics can record the loudest rock concert with perfect clarity – 24-bit/192kHZ FLAC audio. Playback is stellar too, it can drive studio-quality high impedance headphones with its four DACs.
It continues LG’s pioneering work with dual-cameras (the wide+normal kind) that a certain market leader recently adopted.
One of best feature that users like is ,it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat making you to enjoy latest android version . And development in quality in screen i.e. dual screen makes it awesome. Both and screen have high resolution .
LG over engineered the V20 in the best sense of the word, other phones will be playing catch up to some features well into 2017, not to mention the physical durability of the phone.
It is built with high-quality aluminum and its durability measures up to military standards, yet it keeps the removable back and battery (coveted features few flagships offer).The V20 audio credentials are insane. The camera too finds a way to one-up the competition and is the first to use Qualcomm’s digital image stabilization that augments the optical system. Here are the full specifications and feature of LG V20. That will excite you have a look.
Key features :
- Aluminum AL-6013 body; MIL-STD-810G shock resistance
- 5.7″ IPS LCD display, Quad HD resolution (513ppi); Secondary 2.1″ display (160 x 1040px)
- Snapdragon 820 chip: quad-core Kryo processor (up to 2.15GHz), Adreno 530 GPU, 4GB of RAM
- 16MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (f/2.4) main camera setup;
- OIS; laser autofocus; LED flash, 2160p video capture with lossless sound, SteadyRecord 2.0, 5MP (f/1.9) selfie camera (wide and normal modes)
- First phone with Android 7.0. Nougat with Optimus UI 5.0
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage plus microSD card slot
- Fingerprint sensor
- Cat. 12 LTE (600Mbps/150Mbps); Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.2; GPS/GLONASS; NFC; USB Type-C port; IR blaster
- Quad DAC; 24-bit FLAC audio recording; B&O Play headphones bundled in some markets
- Removable 3,200mAh battery; Quick Charge 3.0
- No water proofing
- No wireless charging
So here the main features and shortcomings of LGV20 smartphone . If you keep it’s shortcomings apart from it then this phone has all its features that you want in today’s world.
In advancement of world and technology this phone has all its thing. And still to make this more advanced process is going on.